…to California, for getting me and Jim as residents. Feh.
Here is a brief list of things I like here:
- I never know what month it is, and am sometimes pleasantly surprised to find out.
- I am almost consistently warm.
- I like the smell of eucalyptus and pepper in the mornings.
- I like being up before the rest of California, to work with my east-coast clients.
- I like being closer to my Whidbey Island friends.
- I like the ocean, although it is very far away.
- We have a nice aquarium here.
- The colleges are pretty.
- I have enjoyed getting to re-know some friends, and making some new ones.
Well. More later.