Read the entire review here.
..It’s midway through the semester, and I’ve not thought of much to say for this entry. I’m most excited about this new blog, which has made it easier for me to post, since I’m no longer tied to forcing myself to have photos for each post.
I still like photos. I just am no good at posting them, for some reason.
Here are things that are going on right now:
- Some work nonsense. Corporate-America stuff. Driving me a little batty.
- A discussion over at my Craft of Fiction class on Zadie Smith’s On Beauty that I’m seriously not excited at all about participating in.
- NaNoWriMo. Oh, my God, NaNoWriMo. Yes, I’m doing it. No, I don’t know what I’m writing about. Yes, this is a big problem, because it’s already day 1 and other people are doing things like starting character scrapbooks and other really motivational, inspirational bullsh*t. Agh!
- Training for a marathon. Yes, again. Gack.
- Looking forward to seeing two old friends Wednesday evening, both in from Chicago, separately, and serendipitously. Very good.
That’s all. There is a long list of things I have tried and failed at recently. Perhaps I will post those tomorrow. What motivation!
Oh. I must thank Ed for helping me to put up this terrific new blog. Really happy about the new color scheme. Now I will have to work harder at populating the book reviews, though! Never mind, I’ve been reading like crazy and have a bunch to post!
Anyway, here’s what fall looks like around here. I love the gradient quality of this tree. They stayed good and colorful for about a week this time. Warmer temperatures helped. But now it’s mid-forties out and most of the leaves have gone brown. Winter seems to be here!